Thursday, April 2, 2009

Forgeworld Warboss... and friends



This is my first attempt at making weekly blog updates.

I rarely stay on one project from start to finish, I instead bounce around from model to model. As a result I end up with a lot of "almost done" guys sitting around on my desk.

So, I am going to start posting my wips every friday and maybe that will motivate me to finish one.

Warboss Black 'Ead

Ok so this guy is really close to done. Really just need to base him. Extra observant modelers will notice that there are a couple small resin pieces that snapped off of him and disappeared. grrr....

From Warboss on bike


Mortis Pattern Dreadnaught Nikkarius

Firstly, I asked my daughter for a cool name for a dread and this is what she told me. She has never heard of a Macharius tank. I think its a kick ass name.

A couple more detail pick outs and his entire left arm and he will be done.



Khorne Daemon Prince

2 comments:

  1. I have problems with jumping from project to project myself. I've found that blogging my projects helps me stay focused on working on one at a time... sometimes till it's finished even!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, maybe this will help me out :)

    ReplyDelete