Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm not dead

Not completely anyways.

I have no internet, haven't for about 9 months now, so I may as well be dead as far as some of you are concerned.

My Sisters of Battle, Fallen Sisters, Cryx, and Circle of Orboros armies are all being put on hold while I finish my Dark Angels 4th Battle Company. This is an attempt to teach myself how to start a project and focus on it untill it's done and I am hoping it will be my first fully painted Apacolypse force as I will not field it untill the entire thing is done and painted, which, hopefully, will teach me how to "speed" paint.

Untill that time I will continue to use my other armies.

Troy has also stopped all other projects (including the thunderhawk) untill his guard is 100% done. He is making a whole lot more progress than I am though.

He currently has 2 Baneblades, 3 Leman Russes, 1 chimera, 1 basilisk, and around 2 platoons worth of infantry painted.

I have my comand squad, including librarian and company chaplain, assempled and mostly painted and 2 devastator squads and 2 tactical squads assembled.

Hopefully I'll be able to post some wip pics.

4 comments:

  1. Hi dude, i'm very impressed by your Thunderhawk and i congratulate you for your detail and funcionality. I'm buildin a thunderhawk myself and have yet to figure out the hinges for the attack wings the shapes of the wings and and the front door. would you mind to send me any drawings or ideas you used? i will start a blog a little later on the progress of my project so we can exchange ideas. I'm a Dark Angels player too by the way! Regards! Jxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just realized that there was a comment on here. I usually just post n forget.

    I clicked on your name and got a dead page.

    Shoot me an email if you happen to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're not dead, but can you reimburse me for the flowers I put on your "grave"?

    ReplyDelete