Friday, March 29, 2013

Mordheim campaign begins

My Dark Elves scored their first win over some Empire Guys.

I still need a name for my warband and names for my characters.

My list :

*HIGHBORN w/ repeater xbow and dark elf blade - He just stood on top of a building and shot people with his xbow. Got a couple of knock downs and stuns.

*Fellblade #1 w/ SWORD -
He got the finishing blow on the opponent warbands leader (with a dagger!) but it was a team effort. Also finished off a henchman with a dagger.

*Fellblade #2 w/SWORD - finished off a henchman with his dagger.

*Sorceress she hung out inside an objective and failed to cast doombolt over and over again. She finally came through and nailed the enemy leader and knocked him down. After which Fellblade #2 failed to wound the knocked down leader with both his sword and dagger and then Fellblade #1 failed to wound with his sword but scored a crit with his dagger.

* Beastmaster w/ BEASTLASH - he got charged early on and taken out by a couple henchmen. Thankfully it wasn't bad and he recovered.

* Corsairs w/ AXE x4 - I lost one of these guys and he failed to recover from his wounds. Replacing him was costly.

All of my "kills" were from scoring critical wounds with a dagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment