Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Here we go again...

Same ole' stuff again...

Well it's been over a year since my last post but I am back in it.

What happened in that year?

Well I lost my job, wrecked my car, had some girlfriend problems, and had some legal problems.

I have sold all of my armies off, several thousand dollars worth of stuff but I am officially back.

My FLGS ran a 1000 point "raid" tourney last weekend in honor of the Dark Eldar release and I am userd it to be my official return to gaming.

My GF is buying me some Dark Eldar too...

Pics of the marines I have been painting up for the tourney to follow, for now I'll post some preliminary DE lists I have been tossing over in my brain housing unit.

My 2000 point list is looking something like this:

HQ:

baron

1 or homens with webway portals

troops:

2 10man warrior squads with raiders

2 5 man warrior squads with venoms

hellions

fast:

reavers

heavy:

voidraven bombers + ravager

elites:

trueborn with homenculs and venom. might change one squad to bloodbrides.

No comments:

Post a Comment